Armoured & Luxury
Chauffeur Driven Cars

Discreet Professional Protection

Fears Grow Over Future Of 2015 JCPOA

The PM has said the Iran nuclear deal should be replaced with a “Trump deal”.

Boris Johnson said he recognised US concerns the 2015 deal was “flawed”, but there had to be a way of stopping Tehran from acquiring nuclear weapons.

“If we’re going to get rid of it then we need a replacement,” he said. “Let’s replace it with the Trump deal.”

His comments came as the UK, France and Germany triggered a dispute mechanism in the deal after violations by Iran. There are growing fears for the future of the 2015 Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), which was abandoned by the US in 2018.

Iran has suspended all limits on its production of enriched uranium, which can be used to make reactor fuel but also nuclear weapons. It has said it is responding to sanctions reinstated by the US.

Read More

IS Welcome The Death Of Soleimani

The Islamic State (IS) group has welcomed the death of Iranian general Qasem Soleimani, the head of the elite Quds Force.

In a statement, it described the general’s demise as an act of divine intervention that benefitted jihadists. However, it made no mention at all of the US, which carried out the deadly drone strike against Soleimani in Baghdad on 3 January.

President Donald Trump’s decision to assassinate Gen Soleimani set off a chain of consequences – one of the first was on the unfinished war against jihadists.

Almost immediately the US-led coalition fighting IS suspended operations in Iraq. The US and its allies announced that their main job was now defending themselves.

From a military point of view, they probably had no choice.

Read More

Inmate Attack On Prison Officers Treated As Terror Attack

An attack on prison staff by two inmates with bladed weapons is being treated as a terror attack, the Metropolitan Police has confirmed.

Four officers and a nurse were injured at HMP Whitemoor in March, Cambridgeshire, on Thursday.

One attacker is understood to be Brusthom Ziamani, 24, found guilty of preparing an act of terrorism in 2015.

All five staff have since been released from hospital and the Met’s Counter Terrorism Command is investigating. One officer at the maximum security jail sustained serious stab injuries to his head, face and back when he was attacked from behind by the two inmates wearing fake suicide belts and using improvised weapons, POA general secretary Steve Gillan said.

“There is no doubt in my mind that but for the bravery of staff, then this morning we could have been talking about a death of a prison officer at Whitemoor Prison,” he added.

Read More

President Trump – Addresses The Nation

US President Donald Trump has said Iran “appears to be standing down” after it targeted air bases housing US forces in Iraq, in a televised address from the White House.

Mr Trump said no US or Iraqi lives were lost in the attacks and the bases suffered only minimal damage.

The Irbil and Al Asad bases were attacked early on Wednesday local time.

Iran said it acted in retaliation after the assassination of top Iranian General Qasem Soleimani last week.

The US drone strike targeting him and Iran-backed militia figures in the Iraqi capital Baghdad was a major escalation amid already deteriorating relations between Iran and the US.

Iran’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei described the missile attacks as a “slap in the face” for the US and called for an end to the American presence in the Middle East.

Read More

Popular Tourist Spots Targeted By Terrorist

A man who was cleared over a sword attack on police outside Buckingham Palace went on to plan a series of terror attacks, a court has heard.

Mohiussunnath Chowdhury, 28, was found not guilty of a terror charge over an incident outside the palace in 2017, Woolwich Crown Court heard. He is accused of later planning attacks on places including London’s Madame Tussauds and London Pride parade.

Mr Chowdhury, of Kirkwood Road, Luton, denies the charge. He appeared in court alongside his sister, Sneha Chowdhury, 25, who is accused of doing nothing to stop his plans. Ms Chowdhury, of the same address, denies two charges of failing to disclose information about acts of terrorism.

Woolwich Crown Court heard that, in the attack outside Buckingham Palace in August 2017, two unarmed officers suffered cuts to their hands when they fought to disarm Mr Chowdhury as he shouted repeatedly “Allahu Akbar” (God is the greatest).

Read More