Armoured & Luxury
Chauffeur Driven Cars

Discreet Professional Protection

Knife Wielding Man Attacks Family At French Holiday Park

A woman and her three daughters have been attacked by a knife-wielding man at a holiday site in the south of France, according to French media.

Three victims were seriously injured and taken to hospital after the attack which happened around 10:00 local time (08:00 GMT) near Sisteron.

A man, 37, was arrested trying to leave the scene in a vehicle. Some reports suggest the family was targeted for being too lightly dressed but there was no official confirmation.

A local official was quoted as saying the motive was still «very vague».

The mother and her eldest daughter, who is believed to be 14 years old, are reported to be seriously injured, and the youngest, who is said to be eight, is in a critical condition.

Three People Dead After Shooting In Spalding Lancashire

Three people have died in a shooting near a swimming pool in Lincolnshire, police have said.

The suspected gunman was among the dead in the shooting near the Castle Swimming Pool in Spalding.

Lincolnshire Police, who were called to Pinchbeck Road at about 09:00 BST, said no shots were fired by their officers. Those killed are believed to be two women and a man. Police said they were not looking for anyone else in connection with the incident.

Members of the public were urged to stay away from the area.

A force spokesman said there was no indication it was a «terror-related» incident. Speaking on BBC Radio Lincolnshire, the leader of South Holland District Council said he had been told it was believed to be a «domestic incident». «This looks by all accounts to be a very tragic family incident», councillor Gary Porter said.

East Midlands Ambulance Service said paramedics were told to approach the scene with caution and fought to save the three people, who had gunshot wounds. The air ambulance was also called to the swimming pool. «Despite the best efforts of everyone at the scene the patients were pronounced dead», an ambulance spokesperson said.

Read More

IS Flag Found In Room Of German Train Attacker

A hand-painted flag of so-called Islamic State has been found in the room of an Afghan asylum seeker accused of carrying out an axe and knife attack on a south German train, officials say.

The 17-year-old injured four people from Hong Kong, one critically, in the attack in Wuerzburg on Monday evening. He was shot dead by police as he fled. He had shouted Allahu akbar» («God is great»), a witness said.

The IS-linked Amaq news agency said the teenager was an IS «fighter». It said he had «carried out the operation in answer to the calls to target the countries of the coalition fighting the Islamic State». The attack comes days after a lorry ploughed into a crowd in Nice in France, killing 84 people. The self-styled Islamic State group said one of its followers had carried out that attack.

Joachim Herrmann, the interior minister of the state of Bavaria, said the flag had been found among the teenager’s belongings in his room in his foster home in the nearby town of Ochsenfurt. A text written in Pashtun was also found, he said, and it showed a strong indication that the teenager «could be a person who had been self-radicalised».

Mr Herrmann said those who had interacted with the young man in recent months described him as calm and quiet and they could not understand his actions. The teenager had gone to the mosque «on special occasions», he said, but no-one had noticed any radical behaviour and there were no signs yet of a direct link to jihadist networks.

Read More

Baton Rouge Police Killer Angry About Treatment Of African Americans

The man identified as the killer of three US police officers in Baton Rouge had posted videos complaining at police treatment of African Americans and urging them to «fight back».

One of Gavin Long’s videos stresses he is not linked to any group but is «affiliated with justice». The ex-Marine, 29, was killed by police during the attack on Sunday morning.

Tension has been high since police shot dead a black man in Baton Rouge two weeks ago. That death – and a second police shooting in Minnesota – sparked protests across the US and triggered a revenge attack by a black army veteran who shot dead five officers in the city of Dallas.

Responding to the latest killings, President Barack Obama called upon all Americans to unite and refrain from divisive language.

Louisiana State Police said on Monday that they had now positively identified Long as the gunman via fingerprints and said he had been «certainly seeking out police». Col Mike Edmonson said: «His movements, his direction, his attention was on police officers.»

More details have emerged about Long, who was from Kansas City, Missouri, including his service history. A Marine from August 2005 until August 2010, he rose to the rank of sergeant and served in Iraq from June 2008 until January 2009, earning a number of medals and commendations. He received an honourable discharge.

Read More

Teenagers In Florida Taken For Burglars Paying Pokemon Go Late At Night

Two teenagers playing Pokemon Go late at night in their car in Florida were shot at by a householder who mistook them for burglars, police say.

The man said he shot at their car after they refused to stop when he challenged them on Saturday. They were not hurt. He said that earlier he had heard the pair say «did you get anything»?

Police in Florida have used the incident as an opportunity to issue guidelines for teenagers and parents on safely playing the game.

Why UK police say Pokemon Go helped fight crime

Police say they received a call from the parents of one of the teenagers when it was noticed later that bullets had caused a flat tyre, News4jax reported.The parent said the teenagers did not realise they were being shot at, and thought that the man was only trying to scare them.

The guidelines issues by the Flagler County Sheriff’s Office include best practice tips for Pokemon Go players. They advise players to: Be alert at all times and stay aware of their surroundings, Not to drive, ride a bike or skateboard while playing, Not to trespass, or go on to private property while playing, Be aware of «Pokestops» where players could fall victim to crime.

The sheriff’s office also advises parents of Pokemon Go players to:

Talk to their children about strangers and set limits on where they can go, Be aware of third-party software apps claiming to enhance the gaming experience – because many allow access to sensitive personal data, According to data from SimilarWeb, people are now spending more time playing Pokemon Go than they are on Snapchat, Instagram and WhatsApp.

The game has also been installed on more Android smartphones in the US than the dating app Tinder.