Armoured & Luxury
Chauffeur Driven Cars

Discreet Professional Protection

Spanish Police Break Up Large Immigration Ring

Police in Spain say they have broken up a large immigration ring that smuggled Iranians as young as five into the UK.

The gang allegedly supplied fake Spanish passports to Iranian nationals so they could fly into the UK.

More than 100 people were arrested across Europe, including the suspected ringleader, who was apprehended at London’s Heathrow airport.

The operation involved Spain’s federal police, London’s Metropolitan Police, and European crime agency Europol.

Europol said the group, operating from Malaga in the south of Spain, charged the migrants about €25,000 (£22,500) each for fake Spanish passports, travel documents, transfers and accommodation.

Spanish police said the criminal organisation was 15 people-strong, all of whom had been detained. All were arrested in Malaga, police said, except for the suspected ringleader at Heathrow – who was trying to flee to Brazil. He was detained on a European arrest warrant.

Read More

Three Jihadists Receive Life Terms For Terror Plot

Three would-be jihadists who dubbed themselves the Three Musketeers have been jailed for life for plotting an attack on a police or military target.

Naweed Ali, 29, Khobaib Hussain, 25, both of Sparkhill, Birmingham, and Mohibur Rahman, 33, of Stoke-on-Trent, had planned a « mass casualty attack ». A fourth man, Tahir Aziz, 38, of Stoke, was also given a life term.

Old Bailey judge Mr Justice Globe said the men had been gripped by a « long-standing, radical, violent ideology ».

When police arrested the men in August last year they found weapons including a meat cleaver and a partially constructed pipe bomb.

Three of the men – Ali, Hussain and Rahman – had previously served prison sentences after being convicted of terrorism offences. The trio – who called themselves the Three Musketeers in group messages – were each sentenced to a minimum of 20 years in prison. All three refused to come to court.

Read More

Sanctions Imposed On Russia By President Trump

President Donald Trump has signed into a law a bill which imposes new sanctions on Russia for their alleged meddling in the 2016 election.

The bill, which was signed in private at the White House, also imposes sanctions on Iran and North Korea. The legislation « handcuffs » the president from easing penalties on Russia without congressional approval.

Russia denies interfering in the US election, and Mr Trump has denied colluding with Russia.

The White House had previously indicated that Mr Trump would sign the bill after it had passed through both houses of Congress. But on Tuesday, US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said he and the president are not « very happy » about the bill.

Russia has retaliated by ordering 755 people from the country’s US embassy and consulates, after the financial sanctions package was passed by a group of cross-party lawmakers.

The sanctions passed by Congress came months after President Barack Obama expelled 35 Russian diplomats.

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham praised the bill after it passed, pointing out that Mr Trump’s options were limited since there were enough votes to overcome a presidential veto.

« President Putin did something that nobody in America could do. He united the congress, » he told CNN. Senior Russian parliamentarian Konstantin Kosachev said that Mr Trump was « capitulating » by not standing up to Congress.

British Soldier Killed Himself To Avoid IS Capture

A Briton who died fighting alongside Kurdish forces in Syria killed himself to avoid falling hostage to Islamic State (IS) militants, an inquest heard.

Ryan Lock, 20, from Chichester, died in December with the People’s Defence Units (YPG) in Raqqa.

When surrounded by IS fighters he turned his gun on himself to avoid capture and a « frightening and painful death », the hearing was told.

A former chef without military skills, he told family he was on holiday. After revealing he was not backpacking in Turkey as they had thought, Mr Lock kept in touch with his family via Facebook Messenger, the inquest in Portsmouth heard.

He sent them pictures and updates on the military training he was receiving.

Read More

Old Bailey: Three Men Found Guilty Of Plotting Terror Attack

Three men who dubbed themselves the Three Musketeers have been found guilty of plotting a terror attack on a police or military target in the UK.

Naweed Ali, 29, and Khobaib Hussain, 25, both of Sparkhill, Birmingham, and Mohibur Rahman, 33, of Stoke-on-Trent, were convicted at the Old Bailey. They were arrested in August last year in an undercover police sting using a fake courier firm.

A fourth man, Tahir Aziz, 38, from Stoke-on-Trent, was also found guilty. They will be sentenced on Thursday.

Police say the men, who had all denied preparing terrorist acts, were inspired by so-called Islamic State, also known as Daesh. They were described as « dangerous men » who were committed to carrying out a « a mass casualty attack ».

Officers said the case was « one of the most complex counter terrorism investigations in a number of years ».
Read More